Sunday, February 14, 2010

Unplanned Rest Week

I can't remember the last time I have not cycled, run or worked with weights for five straight days but it happened this week. My rule is do the workout early in the day in case the day doesn't go to plan. Didn't follow that rule this week and it forced me to rest.

I could go into the details but who cares. Late flights. Late work. Too tired and suddenly I haven't done anything Monday though Friday. Really that is OK. I am pounding my legs with PI's and a break is OK. Just can't let this be a habit.

Saturday I did 5 2-minute PI followed by 5 1-minute PI's. As I said, my goal is to work up to 2 sets of 5 2-minute. Maybe by the end of the week but probably next week. Read on Chris Carmichael's blog that he does 2 sets of 7 2-minute PI (28 minutes). I'll think about it.

Sunday I was going to go skiing but the drive looked awful. Did an easy ride with a set of fast pedals.

No comments: