Sunday, March 14, 2010

Good Weather Continues


A great week. Went skiing Tuesday and Friday. Tuesday I fell and smacked my calf with a ski which left the calf bruised. I iced it Wednesday and kept off it and by Thursday it was fine--just blue.

Went skiing again on Friday and it was a beautiful day. The sun was bright and the slops at Keystone were groomed just right for me. Tuesday had a lot of powder at Copper and powder always makes me work hard.


Snow Covering Long'speak

Cycled Thursday, Saturday and Sunday a total of 112 miles. The long ride on Saturday was 4 hours and change and went 66 miles. I will back off increases distance for the next week and return to trainer work at steady state levels.

Keep hoping to do the northern transcontinental with PAC but the odds of that are long.

Weekly totals: 12 hours (5 skiing), 112 miles cycling, 3300 kcal.

No comments: