Sunday, April 25, 2010

April Snows Bring Cycling Woos

As predicted this has been a terrible month for riding. Only 211 miles for the entire month. Last year, for some reason, April was equally terrible with only 191 miles. And most of the 211 miles were endurance miles and modest intensity. And it keeps snowing!

And I won't ride again until May 2nd at the earliest.

But I do expect May to be great. Having retired, I will have a lot more time to ride and I very much intend to ride more. No big events this year but I have my thoughts about a big 2011 to motivate me to lay down a substantial base and loss the weight gained at all these retirement parties.

As a retirement gift FedEx is giving me a custom Madone 6.5. Sweet.

1 comment:

Hapi said...

hello... hapi blogging... have a nice day! just visiting here....