Sunday, June 12, 2011

Two Weeks After Getting Squished

Two weeks after being hit I still feel terrible. Everyone is telling me that the insurance company of the truck driver will not be fair but will try to limit their liability so I have to be careful about what I say to avoid it being misused.

But as an update for all everyone that have sent their best wishes first of all thanks. It does mean a lot to me. Second, I am getting better but am far from well.

I knew from the eight hours I was in the ER that is was going to take a while to recover but now I am starting to worry that some of these injuries are permanent and that would suck.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Larry, hate to hear this. Hopefully no lasting injuries since I know how much you love to ride!! Wish you a speedy recovery and keep us posted.
Keith Escue