Friday, September 14, 2012

Roanoke

Relatively short day, 82 miles and 6,870 ft of climbs. Weather continues to be great.


Tomorrow is a different story. The planned day is 130 miles with 12,000 feet of climbs. There is not enough daylight for me to make that ride. It would take me about eleven hours to go that far. So I will have to get a ride to part of the way. Still hope to do 100 miles and 10,000 feet of climbs. A long day.

Eating lunch with Chris and Kay.  Chris and I ride together at the back of the pack.

2 comments:

Pauline said...

Still watching your blog. It sounds really hard. But of course you are "one tough guy" Glad you have some "pals" to ride with. Hope you do alright tomorrow. Get a good rest on the bus. Had a nice time today with Charlotte. Archivers and lunch.
Hugs
Pauline and Svein

Larry said...

Thanks for the encouragement. I am starting to get tired and it helps.