Monday, September 16, 2013

Week 7 of 12: Rain, Floods and Weird Weight

The huge news this week is the rain.  14.71 inches this week and still falling.  That has caused a tremendous amount of damage.  As I write this I can hear the army helicopters flying to rescue and resupply people trapped in the mountain towns.

The rain also forced me indoors.  On the couple of times I tried to ride outside in the rain I was turned around by road closures.  All of my routes have road closures because of the floods.  I wonder how many will remain closed because the road or bridges are gone.

I did manage 124 miles and 13 hrs of training indoors this week.

But my weight has been very weird.  The day after I last updated this blog my weight jumped 2 lbs for no apparent reason.  And then jump another pound the next day.  Three pounds in two days.  Then it dropped two pounds, then one pound, then another pound giving me a one pound loss at that point.  But it jumped another pound this morning.

So no weight loss week over week.  Still down 6.4 lbs in 7 weeks.

No comments: