Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Week 8 of 12: Flat, flat, flat

No real weight movement in two weeks.  The week before last was the flood with all the turmoil that caused including houseguests--who were most welcome but clearly disrupted normal.  Last week it was more family obligations (such as relocating my mother-in-law), weather, and road closures.

Worst of all, I figured out that I was doing things on the Paleo Diet that I should not be doing if I wanted to loss weight.  More on that in my next post.

And this week is going to be tough too.  We are having to move to a hotel for four days while our staircase is refinished.  That means four days of eating out, trying to find a way to get some cycling in, and, generally, being at risk of falling off the diet wagon.

Last week I rode 143 miles and trained 10:30 hrs.

No comments: